Willers Solutions Limited – Our client in the Baking industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quality Assurance Executive
Job Location: Lagos
Industry: FMCG / Baking Industry
Product Segment: Bakery Ingredients, Bread Improvers
- Strategic Responsibility – To develop and execute all the relevant applicable SOP’s. To ensure process transactions are executed as per defined methods and communication system.
- Day to Day Management – To work on Product Development as per Organizational Requirement and as per the feedback of sales and marketing team for milling, baking and other cereal based products.
- Detailed root cause study for any product variation and customer complaints and to submit report and solution to the Management.
- Day to day coordination among various functions for Operational Planning, Product Development etc.
- Operational Targets – Monitoring achievement against time-lines and accuracy for the New Product development as well quality checks for existing products.
- To ensure key projects tracking on a continuous basis and submit periodical update to management.
- To ensure lab hygiene and process methods to be at par with International Standards.
- Reporting – To prepare complete analysis reports and submit to FRT / ART on daily / weekly basis.
- Safety Health & Environment – Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, health and environmental procedures across the department in order to promote a healthy and safe work environment.
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Food Technology
- Certification in related field is a plus.
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in FLOUR ANALYSIS.
- Any cereal chemistry knowledge with hands-on experience with various flour testing instruments and methods will be preferred.
- N100,000.00 – N140,000.00 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Ms Word Format) to:email@example.com using “Quality Assurance Executive” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidate with Quality Assurance Executive experience in the FMCG Industry would be shortlisted.